Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Questions & Answers !

This bolg is different form thie one’s that I have perviously posted this is about questions and answers in this breif tutioral I interviewed Raul and this is what he had to say about money and how to get it…

1. Q: What do you know about money
A: you need money to live and to have a roof over your head

2. Q: How do you make your money.?
A: I have a job at wendy’s

3. Q: Do you like to make money.?
A: of course with money life becomes easier

4. Q: How do you feel about money.?
A: It sometimes makes me feel like im better then others

5. Q: Do you think all money is good money.?
A: no, because money can be used to buy drugs or guns

6. Q: Where does money come from.?
A: It comes form the gioverment.
Well as you can see I had 6 questions to ask raul and he answered all of with his own words and he said how he felt about money.

2 comments:

  1. I somewhat agree with you raul on his interview questions, about money. It could have been more information to where I can value more on my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of Raul's answer except how money makes him feel, because money shouldn't make you feel like your better than anyone,but he had some good responses to the questions you asked him.

    ReplyDelete