Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Compare&Contrast

Compare and contrast in this blog I will be comparing how different people spend money like the way I spend money and the way Mrs. Persen spends money well when I get my money it goes on clothes and shoes jewelry ect. While her money goes helping other prople and her bills and other responsibility’s as an adult. another thing that i could contrast from the way i spend money is the way that my brother spends money he spends alllll of his extra cash on girls girls girls girls and at the end of the day he wonders why he's always broke and has nothing to show for it. Somthing i could else i could contrast from the way i spend money are famous people they spend their money on clothes shoes and jewelry thats how we're alike in away but they have what i like to call BIGG BOYY CA$H therefore they also can afford houses, cars, boats, and alotof other pricey items that the average joe like me cant afford so thats a way that we're different. well that's alllll folks i told you how i spend mine and also how others spend theirs.



3 comments:

  1. Well in this blog i thank your being a little bit of a teachers pet, but i do agree with some of your points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watchcha MOUTH & of course you agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, and money is a big part of life

    ReplyDelete